· Automatic Optimization Software based on SACS for Jacket Platform
· Software for Buckling Checking of Submarine Pipelines based on Classification Rules
· Risk Assessment of Deep-water Subsea Oil & Gas Transport System
· Risk Assessment of Coastal LNG Refueling Vessel
R&D of Offshore Fish Farming Installations
· R&D of Articulated Offshore Fish Farming Installations
· R&D of sunken Offshore Fish Farming Installations
2019 – present T&A Marine Consultants and Surveyors Co., Ltd.
2016 – present Jimei University
2010 - 2016 Tianjin University
M.S. Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering.
Ph.D. Engineering Management.
Experience in risk assessment of subsea pipeline and LNG carrier.
2006 - 2010 Tianjin University
B.S. Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering.
Consultancy: Risk assessment of Collision, grounding, fire and other vessel damage; post-incident assistance from the assessment of damages, to investigation and obtaining of statements, such as assessment of collision and grounding damages as well as those brought about through structural failure, by fire, or other incident.
Technology services: Structural design & fatigue analysis of offshore structures; motions and moorings analysis of floating structures; marine software development.
Dr Li's Resume could be downloaded through the links below: